On-Demand Additive Manufacturing
Speed up innovation with our online 3D printing custom manufacturing marketplace. Trusted by Canada's top innovators, Forge Lab's produces thousands of parts per week for companies around the world using the latest 3D print technologies.
Powder Bed Fusion
Up to 13" x 11" x 10"
Nylon Polymers ideal for end-use applications and small to mid sized production runs
Up to 59" x 30" x 22"
Detailed, highly accurate and functional parts with the the industry leading resins.
Up to 20" x 15" x 8"
Multi-material high detail resin 3D printing, with precision, speed and versatility.
Up to 36" x 24" x 36"
Real thermoplastics for strength, thermal resistance & chemical compatibility.
Up to 10" x 7" x 6"
Functional & complex geometries with the freedom of additive manufacturing
Instant Online Quotes
Upload your 3D CAD file & select a manufacturing process & material. Speak directly with application engineers to provide suggestions for the right materials and technologies for your project!
- Fastest delivery across Canada
- Competitive pricing
- Rapid quotes
- Credit card / purchase orders
Production Parts in Days
Speed up innovation with ultra-fast turnaround times for both prototyping and production parts, .
- 30+ Unique Production Materials
- 5+ On-Demand Technologies
- Most Popular Additive Manufacturing Materials
- Quality Inspection Reports & Full Material Traceability
Trusted By Engineers & Designers
Additive Manufacturing is rapidly redefining aerospace manufacturing, by helping to create more cost-effective, tool-less production of lightweight components. Forge Labs offers unique materials such as ULTEM, Carbon Fiber and Metals with special certifications & properties that are an ideal choice for the commercial transportation industry.
- Tips and tricks for designing for 3D printing
- Learn how to paint and finish parts
- Save money with discount codes
- Case studies highlighting our favorite projects