3D Printing Careers at Forge Labs
Join Our Rapidly Growing Team in a Rapidly Growing Industry
Building The Future
Forge Labs is breaking new ground in the field of 3D printing, with the largest and most diverse arsenal of industrial-grade printers in Western Canada. We work with a diverse spectrum of world-class clients, from engineers to industrial designers to architects to prop-makers, guaranteeing that there’s never a dull moment.
We pride ourselves on taking on challenging jobs - we excel at difficult design work and tight deadlines while providing personalized, high quality service. To do this, we work with intelligent, dedicated people that can think on their feet and act decisively. We’re looking for employees who are willing and able to take on tasks outside their standard remit to get the job done.
Primarily sedentary work performed in an office environment with periods of high concentration and visual focus while analyzing 3-D data. Additional time spent in a laboratory environment with exposure to chemicals and dust. Periods of intense priority setting when accommodating full, tight and changing build schedules. Periods of elevated noise level during interaction with the Finishing Department.
- - Post process, sort and quality check 3D printed FDM parts
- - Plan daily production runs
- - Order, manage and track FDM inventories
- - Assist in the general clean-up and maintenance of the facility.
- - Build and maintain relationships with customers.
- General understanding & use of 3D CAD software.
- Self motivated & driven person 3D printing technologies & materials
- Experience with FFF/ FDM machinery, or experience in Manufacturing
- Must be able to follow instructions in operating and maintaining a laboratory in clean and safe manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
If this describes you, we encourage you to contact us.. To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself to email@example.com
that could potentially include multiple paragraphs.
This is a part time or full time entry level position. The main task of the 3D print technician is the post processing, cleaning, and finishing of 3D printed parts using hand and power tools, as well as chemicals. Machine shop experience, experience with industrial or hobbyist-grade 3d printing, or experience doing detailed manual work is a plus.
- - Clean and sort 3D printed parts and perform finishing processes
- - Help plan daily production runs for printers
- - Arrange delivery of parts and material
- - Being on time and well organized
- - A basic understanding of 3D printing technologies & materials
- - Manufacturing or assembly experience preferred
Salary: $15.00 /hour If this describes you, we encourage you to contact us.. To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Sales Representative
- Salary from $60,000 a year
- Supplemental pay types: Bonus pay
- Full Time ( 8 hour shift) - Monday to Friday
- Cover letter (Required)
- Resume (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- 3D Printing: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The main task of the technical sales representative is to exceed assigned sales quota, build and maintain a strong sales funnel.,identify and follow-up on leads and identify qualified opportunities. You will plan and organize sales presentations on additive manufacturing and negotiate key deals. You will be responsible for helping both our existing and future customers realize opportunities within 3D printing and provide technical guidance and recommendations to customers.
The 3D printing Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for working with 3D CAD files and should be comfortable manipulating CAD files in a 3D environment. Some familiarity with software such as Fusion 360, Solidworks, Rhino etc. would be considered an asset.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales quota.
- Qualify inbound leads.
- Generate new business by researching and building relationships with new customers and identifying potential prospects & contacts.
- Build relationships with new inbound customers and provide technical guidance and material recommendations for their project.
- Make sales appointments with qualified leads and conduct workshops.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Experience with 3D printing technologies & materials
- Experience in managing CRM
- Experience selling to manufacturing / architectural /design companies - advantage
- Moderate level of 3D CAD proficiency
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Self motivated & driven person
If this describes you, we encourage you to contact us. To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself.
Application deadline: 2022-10-21